Thursday, February 24, 2011

Patience is a Virtue


Just want to apologize for any typos, duplications of info or lack of details in my blog posts. Still learning how to get this blog rolling. So hope you sign up as a follower. You can send me updates if you have any news about yourself, if  you happen to be an artist/designer/musician/community greening activist, participating in Ft. Greene's Artisan-Market or merely a fan living in the NYC vicinity. I will probably publish and help spread the  news, especially since there are so few free calendar listing possiblities available to artists. Just remember a picture is worth a thousand words, so try to attach one to your info. I'm just adding a couple of my etchings to make this post more interesting.
Natasha's print on demand website


No comments:

Post a Comment